With Paul Cardall and Nathan Pacheco
Friday & Saturday, September 16-17, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
The award-winning American Heritage Lyceum Philharmonic will be joined by Billboard-topping LDS pianist Paul Cardall, internationally acclaimed tenor Nathan Pacheco, the American Heritage Youth Chorus, and combined Salt Lake Valley institute choirs for an evening of inspiring music for youth and community members of all ages.
- Free tickets are required for this event. There is a limit of four tickets per person.
- On Tuesday, August 9, 2016, tickets may be obtained over the internet or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Based on availability, tickets may be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center. The ticket office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Seating will be general admission.
- Tickets are required for this event. Patrons should be in their seats 15 minutes before the event start time.
- Standby seating may available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the flagpole on Temple Square.
- For this event in the Tabernacle, admission is open to those ages eight and older.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Service dogs are not allowed in venues where meetings or events are being broadcast or recorded. Ushers will direct you to overflow viewing rooms where your service dog is allowed.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the Tabernacle. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Best dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance. Selfie sticks are not permitted in the Tabernacle.
- Weapons (including pocketknives) are not permitted in the Tabernacle.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Tabernacle.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into the Tabernacle.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. Parking for patrons with tickets is not provided. Additional information about parking.
- The Tabernacle doors will open 60 minutes before the performance start time.
- The length of the performance is approximately 75 minutes.